Nowadays, with the birth of text messages and electronic mails, people have forgotten the magic of a written love letter. It may sound corny to some but it never fails to soften someone’s heart. Here are some ideas on how you can make a sweet and thoughtful letter for you special someone:
- You can always choose to follow templates but do not forget to put personal touches to it. It is the personal touches that make your letter unique and romantic.
- Write with a free-flowing mind. You may not come-up with the most coherent letter but it ensures that you bring out your true emotions while writing it. This makes the feeling stronger your reader, who is your loved one; somehow feel what you feel for her.
- Do not be shy to use “I miss you” and “I love you” if that is really how you feel.
- If you are into poetry, you can inject your favorite phrases or your own original composition. You can also use songs and other works of art and other expressions of love.
- Finally, do not let the person know that you are giving him or her a letter. Try to be creative in sending it. Surprise always works well with love letters!
Write your love letters now and enchant the heart of your special someone.