Dear Ms. Stockton,
I acknowledge receipt of your business proposal to the company and I have forwarded it to the Board of Directors for decision.
After a week of deliberations and confirmations, we have seen several points where the company finds it not satisfied to accept it just yet. As a result we offer to you our counter proposal to your business idea.
The counter proposal includes the following terms:
- The name of our company in the streamers should be bigger than your original proposed size.
- We should use the color of our company which is yellow instead of blue.
- We will shoulder the transportation and food expenses provided that you advertise our companies at all opportunities for six months.
- Our company’s name shall be introduced first before any other sponsors.
- You assign one coordinator in our company
Please consider our counter proposals and we shall sign the contract should you accept this. Thank you and God bless!
Mr. Peter Manning