July 10, 2009
Mr. James Peterson
1700 E Bayshore Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Dear Mr. Peterson,
Enclosed herewith is my CV. As a graduate of University of California, Berkeley with a Degree in Management, I am very much interested in your opening for the Managerial position.
I want to be a part of a reputable and well-known company such as yours. Your presented opportunity is indeed appealing to me, and I am sure to others as well.
The following are the things that I can do, but not limited to, for me to be successful in undertaking this job for you:
- I am a fast and adept learner, who is willing to pursue to know as much as possible about the nature of the job, with a goal to excel in it.
- Equipped with a strong interest in improving efficiency, identifying and solving problems.
- Self Starter who works well with a team.
- An attentive listener, equipped with the ability to present accurate technical information.
- Flexible and willing to adjust to any operational change.
Along with my Management Degree, I do have a growing fascination and established understanding of the industry of finance. Please do not hesitate to call me; you can reach me anytime through my mobile number (510) 548-6512. Thank you!