Good day Santa. I write to you because Christmas is fast approaching once again and I would like you to know what I want this Christmas as a gift. I know you like to give gifts to those kids who do good deeds this year, and I guess I really did some good things.
If you consider me as a good boy for this year this is my list of gift that I want to receive:
- A talking Robot so I can speak with him when no one wants to talk to me.
- A life size T-Rex, that’s really cool
- A real airplane- I want to see our house up there
- A burning motorcycle- I watched the Ghost Rider and I want to be like him
- A notebook that can do his own assignment
I guess that would be it for this year Santa and I hope you would not disappoint me.